Friendly Vilnius is a non-profit project to find and encourage the friendliest businesses in Vilnius.
Businesses who join our project will be listed on this website, and printed on a map which we will distribute around the city during the summer season. We’re dedicated to helping locals and tourists to find the best and friendliest places to eat, drink, dance, sleep, get their hair cut, and much more. If you know a friendly business we haven’t found, tell them about us! It’s easy to join our project and make Vilnius a friendlier place.
What do the tags mean?
- LGBT friendly – Equal love for all customers, regardless of sexual orientation
- Vegetarian / vegan friendly – Menu options available and kitchen staff who understand
- Baby friendly – Changing facilities available, and no restrictions on breastfeeding
- Disability friendly – Step-free access, accessible toilets, staff who serve you with a smile
- Dog friendly – Dogs allowed on the premises, staff who love animals